Wednesday 28 December 2011

Nando Lopes at Richard Ward

I wrote about Richard Ward earlier this year and given it seems to be a favourite of yours, I thought I should share an update with you!

I swapped over to Nando Lopes (James Pryce had been cutting my hair for about four years) shortly after my previous post. I had another appointment cancelled at really the shortest possible notice they could possibly have given (for La Duchess'/ Kate Middleton's Canadian tour...), James had become v busy/ stressed* and, well, naturally his price rocketed so that he is now in the same bracket as Nando. My big sis got married in September and my mother had booked Nando out for the morning, so it just made sense for me to swap over to Nando (although there was some awkwardness at first with James working across from  us during my first cut with Nando). Nando has been a-ma-zing!!! I last had my hair cut in September and it has maintained its shape after four months!! Yes, it's grown about 1.5-2 inches and I'll get it done in January but previously I had to go about every 6-8 weeks....now I'll just go 3 or 4 times a year! So, if you do the maths, you could find that trying your luck with one of the stylists at Richard Ward may mean paying a bit more per appointment but can work out the same or cheaper as what you're paying now (per year) as you'd likely get a much better haircut and visit the salon less**!

I'll post some pictures of Nando's handiwork from big sis' wedding soon but just wanted to post a quick update in the meantime!

AB x

*I have been uncharacteristically and, if I say so myself, admirably reticent and tactful here....

**Unless you dye your hair....I go au naturelle so can't help you there, sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment