Sunday 20 November 2011

The Tux

The tux is a classic, chic and sexy evening choice for the fashion-forward lady and it's having a bit of a moment. Here are some of my favourites in store right now...

Emilio Pucci


Tibi

The ultimate tux: Yves Saint Laurent


I love the quirkiness of the Pucci one but isn't the Tibi lace/leather combo fabulous? I tried it on at the MyWardrobe VIP party the other night (more on that later) and really wanted to buy it but sadly they didn't have my size! (I'm holding out for the Net A Porter sale!!)


I know the above three are super luxury expensive choices but the tux really is a classic item that will never date. That said, if you want a cheaper option, I'd head straight to Zara. I got a fantastic cream tux/blazer there in NYC recently; I've received compliments on it every time I've worn it and the admirer is always shocked to hear it's Zara! While we're on Zara - if you're heading over to Spain, stock up! It's even cheaper than the staff discount price over here so well worth it. 

How do you wear your tux, ladies? Over a cute dress or with nothing underneath (gasp!)?? 

Love,

AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment