Saturday 7 May 2011

Charlotte Olympia

sooooooo pretty!!!
*sigh*
My mother probably started calling me the Shoe Queen when I was about four...I can remember my collection of princess heels, which each had a selection of clip-on accessories to decorate the toe-strap (think Suri Cruise and you're probably not far off). 

Since then, I've moved on to Gina, Brian Attwood, Jimmy Choo, Isabel Marant, Rupert Sanderson, Miu Miu and, of course, Christian Louboutin. Those are my favourites for heels but I also have a sprinkling of Marc J, Chloe, Vivienne Westwood, Marni.....ok I should stop now! BUT my thirst for shoe candy is ever more demanding and I am saaaariously lusting after a pair of Charlotte Olympia heels!!! I want the Rose Dolly heels SO DAMN BADDDD!!! 







That's them at the top...aren't the divine!? Here are a few others...you'll see that Charlotte Olympia has a signature design for her most popular shoes...
not sure about the yellow colour but loving the snakeskin!


 I LOVE electric blue heels - so cool, right?

seriously sexy black snakeskin...aaaargh I WANT!!!
SOOOO hot, right??? Apparently they're really comfortable too - unlike Christian Louboutin who has been waltzing around saying he hates the word 'comfortable' and makes heels for men not women, Charlotte is a girl after our own hearts. The high platform not only allows for colour-clashing cool but also means that whilst you have the benefit of a high heel to elongate the legs and hoist midgets like moi to normal height, you only feel like you're wearing heels half the height. So, say they have a 6 inch heel, a 1.5 inch platform will make you feel you're wearing 4.5 inch heels - AB's preferred height...perfecto!!


She has a few others on her 'site that are tooootally different but the above are my preferred style. 


You can get Charlotte Olympia's creations at Net-A-Porter, Selfridges, Matches, her website and no doubt Harrods, Harvey Nichols and other high-end department stores too.

Love, 


AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment