Sunday 20 February 2011

Eye creams & concealers



A friend recently asked me to recommend a good eye cream/ treatment, so I thought I would share my favourites with all of you! I use Garnier's rollerball eye treatment every morning. Not only does it de-puff and moisturise but the tinted one also conceals any dark circles. It really does work. In fact, I now only use my trusty YSL touche eclat for nights out. It comes in three shades so you should be able to find one to match your skin tone.



Good brands for eye creams for de-puffing, brightening etc are Origins, Clinique, Murad. You might think that this is one gimmicky product too many or are too sleepy in the morning to bother but the skin around your eye is very delicate and needs protecting! You should use at least SPF 15 on your entire face every day to keep wrinkles and other nasties at bay!!

Love, AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment