Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lycon Spa Anti Bump Foaming Gel


Unfortunately, many women (myself included!) in Britain suffer from small bumps on their arms and legs. This condition is called keratosis pilaris and isn't completely curable. However, I have found some great products over the years and here's an excellent one for you all!


 My waxer at Strip recommended Lycon Spa's Anti Bump Foaming Gel. I have been using it for about a week and have already noticed a HUGE difference!!! The gel can be used as a hand and/or body wash or even as a bubble bath. I do love a multitasker!! I have been using one squirt on a shower pouff/ loofah per shower - you really don't need to use much at all. It cost me £14 at Strip - if you have trouble finding a stockist then post a comment below and I will do my best to track one down for you.



I have also been using my Kiehl's Imperial Body Balm more regularly recently, so this may be making a difference to my skin too. This is, as you can see, very very yellow and thick..so, I prefer to use this after an evening bath so that I can leave it to soak in and not worry about it staining anything.

Those with problem/ dry skin should exfoliate regularly and always moisturize after showering. Body brushing is often praised but, to be honest, I only do this sporadically.

Love, AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment