Monday 11 April 2011

Paloma Berceló Wedges

I spotted these gorgeous wedges this morning while perusing the 'What's New' page on Net A Porter. With two on-trend spring colours on offer, they are perfect for your transitional wardrobe. Pair them with Current/Elliot Captain pants and a light-knit top (think J Crew's take on the classic breton top) for spring and in summer, wear with denim cut-offs and an uber stylish Kain silk-jersey grey tee.
Natalia suede espadrille wedges, £185



*swoons*

At first I couldn't decide which ones to go for - coral is so hot at the moment and I'm wearing coral nail polish, so it was on the brain! Having pondered for probably far too long, however, I'm definitely leaning to the green now - they remind me of Chanel's Jade Green collection and how cool the bright nail polish looks against a monochrome outfit...I'm thinking they'd look super hot with a sexy black dress (accessorised with some gold jewellery - Alex Monroe necklace and Ippolita hoops - if I could afford Ippolita!!). What do you think??

Love,

AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment