Sunday 10 April 2011

Quick Notice!

Hello my lovely readers! 

You may have noticed that there have been some changes to the blog. You can now subscribe to receive my posts by email, sign up to receive RSS feeds on posts and/or comments and, if you have a Gmail account, you can also follow my blog! 
The reason I'm pointing this out to you all is that my posts are going to be a bit less frequent over the coming weeks - don't worry, I will still be posting and it's just a temporary situation!! - so the best way to avoid missing out without having to check the blog is to sign up for the emails! 

Another new feature is the 'reactions' buttons, so you can like, love or swoon at any of the gorgeous treats I share with you!! This is just for fun though (but would be helpful for me to see what you're loving and what you're....not so much)!!

Love,

AB x

No comments:

Post a Comment