Tuesday 12 April 2011

Pretty Pleats!!

Fashion has definitely been influenced by the much hyped film, Black Swan and, as such, spring fashion for 2011 features pretty pastels and floaty fabrics. I've been rocking these vintage pleated skirts (from Next and Jaegar, courtesy of Mama AB) for a while (I wore the lilac one with a black, silk Chanel sleeveless pussybow blouse to the Chanel client dinner last December) so feel rather smug that I already have this trend nailed! 




Sorry for the dreadful photography - taken on my iPhone!!

On the catwalk, pleated skirts were seen at Chloe and House of Holland (both pictured below).

I LOVE the pale palette with zingy bright red ballet pumps - another AB all-time fav look (I like to think someone from Chloe spotted me with this look and I am really their muse....ha!)






"But what about us mere mortals!?", I hear you cry...fear not - high street versions are available!! I love Whistles' midi skirt but act fast - the Carrie skirt is much in demand and I hear there's a waiting list!!

Love, 

AB x


No comments:

Post a Comment